Indian consumers love savings and lately, cashback. To leverage on this sensitive spot of consumers, India’s leading cashback an coupons site Cashkaro has launched its own Great Online Cashback Festival (GOCF) from 13-16 October. Registered members can avail of exclusive and high cashback from more than 800 portals including Paytm, Snapdeal, Amazon etc.
Swati & Rohan Bhargava –Founders, CashKaro.com commented,
“Festive Shopping this year has witnessed a great response from the online shoppers. On the first day itself, we have observed an extraordinary leap with our revenue rising 450% compared to any regular day and 400% increase in number of transactions. This year is marked by a number of notable online sales, with our own and India’s first Great Online Cashback Festival (GOCF) being one of them. All in all, we are geared to double the excitement and make this festival bigger, better and brighter like never before.”
Based on the performance of sales across the platforms on Day 1, they have shared with us the below infographic summarising the top shopping trends, possibly for the full week.
- Transactions on Flipkart APP on Big Billion Day via CashKaro.com mobile site have grown to 10X
- There was a 400% increase in number of transactions and 450% increase in revenues in comparison to normal days
- Highest trafficking cities are Delhi/NCR followed by Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Chennai
- Traffic from tier II & III cities like Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur have doubled on CashKaro.com
- The absence of Flipkart Big Billion Day on desktop has further augmented sales on sites like Amazon.in, Shopclues, Paytm
- CashKaro recorded 73% of the shoppers being males and 27% females. Also, around 47% of the shoppers were those between the age of 25-34. Shoppers of the age of 18-24 stood second at 36%.
Top 5 Retailers (Rank Wise)
Top 5 Product Categories
- Mobiles – 40%
- Fashion – 22%
- Large Electronic Appliances – 18%
- Home Décor – 12%
- Other – 8%