This IOS article gave you a rundown on the ecommerce biggies’ sales and listed out all the details.
Flipkart is targeting Rs. 3250 crores sales during the Big Billion Days. Although, it has not even been 24 hours and its app-only sale has already suffered a setback. Anyway, this is just the beginning. We hope these kinks gets ironed out as the sale progresses.
Good news for sellers – it’s raining incentives
It’s not just the buyers who will get benefitted from the festive sales. Sellers too can hope to earn some incentives as ecommerce companies realize that they need support of merchants to achieve their huge sale targets.
ETRetail reports how online marketplaces are showering incentives on sellers.
- Sellers have been getting calls from various non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) associated with marketplaces informing them about feasible loan options and financial assistance
- Snapdeal has reduced its payment cycle from 10-day period to over a 6-day period
- ShopClues has started zero-commissions scheme which will apply to all new merchant signups
- Flipkart is going to reward sellers for timely deliveries and superior customer experience
- Paytm wouldn’t be charging commissions on few categories
Besides incentives, ecommerce companies like Flipkart, Paytm and Amazon have also started various seller support programs to assist during peak sale season. Paytm is going to run a 4-day campaign wherein new merchants can take advantage of services such as cataloguing, seller financing for free. On the other hand, Flipkart has set up Seller Campus & Helping Hands.
So all you online sellers, we hope you are ready for the crazy festive season sales. Make it count!