Having a cold shower-bath makes you feel sluggish. As chilling winters are arriving, Water Heaters have become a must-have appliance in every home. They take pride in heating water, stored, or deliver instantly depending on your convenience. Compared to traditional models, geysers are quick, bit expensive, and take more wall-mounting space.
1.Havells Instanio 3-Litre Instant Geyser with Flexi Pipe
Features: Best Electric Storage Water Heater in India
ISI-Certified Instant Geyser
Warranty: 2Years, 5Years on Condenser
304-Grade Stainless Steel Inner Tank
Havells water heater is recognized by the ISI (Indian Standards Institute) for offering premium-quality services. The outer body is made of rust, shock-proof ABS body to ensure long-life and an LED indicator turns blue to amber as a sign of hot water. Moreover, it is perfect to use in independent homes, apartments, and pressure pump applications.
2.Bajaj Flora Instant 3 LTR Geyser
Features: Best Instant Water Heater for Home
ABS Outer body
304-Stainless Steel material inner water tank
- Bajaj flora vertical water heater comes with 3liter tank capacity, 3000watts power, and 8bars pressure.
- The multiple safety systems protect against overpressure and heating issues.
- Neon indicator lets you know the heating is done when switched-ON.
3.Crompton Greaves Bliss 3-Litre Water Heater
Features: Best Budget Instant Water Heater
Advanced 4-level safety mechanism
- Crompton instant water heater is the best choice with affordable pricing as it comes with 3000watt powerful heating element, 6.5bar pressure, 3liters tank, and LED indicators.
- The rust-free ABS body, along with stainless steel weldless tank tends to last longer for myriad uses.
- Anti-siphon protection prevents the heating element from dry heating damage and overflow of water from the tank.
4.Bajaj New Shakti Storage 15 LTR Vertical Water Heater
Features: Best Energy Efficient Water Heater | Best Electric Tank Water Heater
4-Star BEE rating
Warranty: 2Years, 5years on a tank
- Pamper yourself with a hot shower bath using Bajaj New Shakti storage water heater. It comes in a small, compact design to fit comfortably in the kitchen, and bathrooms.
- Get hot water even after the water heater is turned-off (for a couple of hours) as it is integrated with a 15liter storage tank inside.
- The unique protection mechanism captures salts like calcium and magnesium from hard water to keep the heating element safe, corrosive-resistant.
5.Racold Pronto Neo 3 Litres 3KW Geyser
Features: Best Geyser for Hard Water
Auto Cut-off, Anti-Syphoning System
- You don’t have to wait for a hot water bath. Racold Pronto delivers hot water straightaway using high-pressure resistance, high-power heating element, thermostat, and cut-out features.
- UF insulation with high density and thickness ensures the upholding of heat and temperature, resulting in greater efficiency.
6.Crompton IWH03PC1Solarium DLX IWH03PC1 3-Litre Instant Water Heater
Features: Best Water Heater for Kitchen and Bathroom
6.5bar water pressure
Nano polymer-coated water tank
- Crompton solarium model provides a one-stop solution for heating the water instantly and adds an aesthetic design in modern bathrooms.
- Safety valve releases 6.5bar pressure to discharge water when required and a fusible plug adds security to the device.
- The thermal cut-out feature shuts down the power when water temperature surpasses the pre-set level.
Water Heater Buying Guide Factors | How to Choose Water Heater for your Home?
If you are planning to buy instant water heater, do not be in a hurry. With so many brands available in the market, you might be confused in choosing the right one. Here we are providing the water heater buying guide that contains information – water heater type, tank capacity, power consumption, smart options – pressure valve, LED- indicators, to make an informed choice. Scroll down to know more.
Types of Water Heaters
Electric Water Heaters:- Turn lukewarm water to warm by converting electricity to heat through a heating element. It even comes with smart features like time delay, temperature control, and auto-on/off modes. Moreover, this electric geyser type best suits to use in lodges, apartments to take a shower bath. It is affordable, easy to maintain, and can be installed too.
Gas Water Heaters:- Before you set-up the gas geyser, it’s essential to fix behind the LPG cylinder for a steady flow. They can perfectly be placed in the kitchen to wash utensils, raw fruits, and vegetables before cooking. To make it happen, it uses LPG natural gas to boil water at a certain temperature. Compared to electric, gas geysers have little operating and maintenance costs. For instance, if you are placing in the bathroom, make sure to keep a gas cylinder (emits carbon monoxide) outside for safety reasons.
Solar Water Heaters:- Do you live in an independent house? Then Solar geyser is the best choice. It uses solar technology by absorbing heat from the sun and transfers to the tank where the heating operation is performed. Some of the popular brands even use gas/electricity as a backup.
Storage (Tank) Water Heaters:- Storage geysers have a tank that can hold water for a certain period. Once you switch-ON the device, the water gets heated-up instantly and use it whenever you want. These are built using two types of material – stainless steel, copper to speed up the process and set device free from leakage.
Instant (Tankless) Water Heaters:- Instant geysers do not have a tank; hence, they are named as a tankless water heater. Whenever you switch-ON the device, water gets heated-up and delivered to you right away. Although the name is instant, it takes a couple of minutes to perform specific functionality.
If you are aware of the tank capacity, you can save money by not purchasing over-sized water heater models. Most of the popular brands offer tank capacities ranging from 1-3liters of even more to support small, medium, and joint families.
A premium quality consumes less power and supplies hot water in flash of a moment. Hence, it’s essential for an individual to choose BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency) without falling for offers, discounts. Above all, it’s important to look for the device within your budget and warranty services.