Calling out to all ambitious business people out there! The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry is together with the Confederation of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises is organising a capacity-building workshop in New Delhi.
The workshop entitled “Adding muscle to your Business”, which will take place in FICCI Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi, on Monday, 22nd December, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 2.00 PM followed by lunch.
The workshop is aimed to deliver simple methods by which MSMEs can strengthen their business. These methods encompass understanding of brands and branding, the tools of marketing such as marketing strategy, business planning, digital strategy, etc. Within this framework the specific objectives of the workshop are:
- To provide practical strategic methods to increase your business success
- To address the challenges that MSMEs face in generating business growth
- To harness the emerging opportunities using the digital medium to widen and deepen customer acquisition
- Improving distribution capability
To achieve these objectives a participative methodology is used, that combines putting practical exercises into practice and using equipment and tools to strengthen the theory sessions with the help of Knowledge Partner BENEFFECT.
- The challenge of being a successful entrepreneur – the five things you must ensure in your business
- The digital marketing opportunity – how to use the internet to expand your business profitably
- Sales and distribution – the muscles of your business – how to structure and administer a successful sales and distribution network for your business
With the aim of amending the thematic and methodological content of the workshop it is important to obtain basic information from each person who attends the workshop. The completion of Registration Form is an essential part of enrolment.
- Rs. 700 – From FICCI and FICCI-CMSME Members
- Rs. 1000 – From Non-Members