We all know the significance of mobile phones or smartphones in everyone’s life now. Its not just a device to make calls or send messages, it has become our go-to device for checking out information or finding out answers and more importantly, shopping. With more affordable phones and data packages, everyone on the move has internet connectivity, so shopping is possible even when you are stuck on some busy road.
Have a look at the below infographic which gives insights into the rising popularity of mobile commerce, highlights of which include:
- The market potential for wearable devices such as smart watches and other wearable sensors enter the mobile ecommerce the conversation.
- How many billions, yes, billions, more new mobile consumers will be in the market by 2017.
- Stats on how much time consumers spend on mobile devices and where they spend the most money.
- The ramifications of just a three-second delay in response time on mobile.
- Other industries that are benefiting from mobile taps.