The last Paytm seller panel update reported by IOS, was the option that allows sellers view their on-going and up-coming promotions on the seller panel itself. The feature is meant to help online sellers become aware of the promotions on the platform and manage inventory accordingly.
Now, the etailer has updated another feature on its seller panel. This time, it’s the Payments tab. The marketplace informed online sellers via email it would like to maintain absolute transparency with them. As a result, Paytm changed the way its sellers view the Payments tab.
What’s new on the Payments Tab?
The all new Payments tab is said to be much faster, smarter and effective compared to the earlier one. The new tab allows sellers to:
- View amounts in their bank and how much is owed to them.
- Obtain a breakdown of every settlement according to the date and order as well.
- See detailed breakdowns of each and every settlement. Now, adjustments, orders and seller-level breakdowns are available for easier reconciliation.
- Track packaging charges and fulfilment centre lost and damage cases.
- Download individual settlements without hassles. Grouped reports can now be downloaded with one click.
- Easily manage and access payout reports as they will be integrated with File Center.
Seller panel update coming soon: Customized selling
Paytm has also asked sellers to stay tuned to its email updates because the etailer is planning the launch of another seller panel feature soon! In the near future the marketplace will introduce ‘customized selling on the go’ on its seller panel and android app as well for improved seller convenience.