One of the top affiliate sites, Coupondunia has released an analysis of consumer behaviour basis on shopping patterns of their users across India. These insights highlight the changes in consumer shopping patterns in the first quarter of 2015 as compared to first quarter of 2014.
Key findings from the survey
- Delhi emerges as the shopping capital of India
- Mobile recharge is one of the fastest growing categories in ecommerce in Q1 2015
- Tier II cities are increasingly adapting to online shopping
- Paytm is India’s favourite digital wallet brand
- 52.3% of male shoppers use mobiles to shop online